Parenthood is the most beautiful feeling in the world. While fertility complications can be stressful, finding a good doctor reduces half the stress. And that’s why nephromed brings the best IVF clinics in Kenya closest to you.
Doctors try their best to make the treatment work, but there is something you can do to make your treatment work better……Let’s begin.
Monitor your Diet and Supplements
What you eat has a significant effect on your IVF treatment.
- Eat food rich in monounsaturated fats. Add nuts, seeds, healthy oils such as sunflower and olive oil, to your diet.
- Follow all the prescribed supplements
- Take vitamin D supplements
- Add low glycemic index food to your diet
- Talk to a nutritionist
Take Good Sleep
Good sleep filled with some short and beautiful dreams about your baby is what you need to wake up fresh and healthy in the morning. Head to bed early and give yourself at least 8 hours of good sleep.
Optimize Sperm Health
Maintaining sperm health is extremely important before you head up to fertility centers in Nairobi.
- The male partner must avoid ejaculation 3-4 days before the start of treatment to improve sperm count.
- Choose boxers over briefs for better sperm health
- Take prescribed medication
No Alcohol, No Smoking
Avoid every unhealthy habit to improve your chances. These little sacrifices will bring abundant happiness.
Keep Stress Away
While it’s normal to feel stressed about the IVF process, you should try your best to keep calm. You can do:
- Deep breathing
- Watch good content
- Spend time with friends and family
Manage your Weight
Don’t even think about a heavy workout. Here is what will help you manage your weight:
- Light exercise
- Healthy diet
- Talk to a nutritionist for a weight management diet whether you are obese or underweight
Be Positive and have Patience
Keep a positive attitude and everything will turn out better. You don’t have to lose hope if it doesn’t work the first time. It’s important to be patient while going through IVF treatment as even a small issue can lead to failure. Be optimistic.
If a baby is what you are lacking in your life, nephromed is here to help. Don’t worry about covid, consult the best IVF doctors . We even connect you with the best fertility clinics in Nairobi, Kenya so that you can bring happiness home without any delay.